FIND by VEHICLE
FIND by MEASUREMENT
FIND by PRODUCT CODE
Enter a Performance Friction or other manufacturer's Product Code (code only):
Performance Friction RH665
DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid
RH665 is not the same as other Racing Brake Fluids:
- Conforms to and exceeds FMVSS 116 DOT 4 specification
- Complex mixture of Glycol Ether Borate Esters and Polyalkylene Glycol Ethers
- GUARANTEED minimum Dry Boiling Point 325°C
- Wet Boiling Point is GUARANTEED to be above 195°C
- Available in 500ml bottles
RH665 offers more than just guaranteed boiling points. With brake fluid it is essential to have the correct balance of properties to get a good overall result - Low Viscosity is very important to ensure a good bleed, low Compressibility is essential for a firm pedal and Lubricity is vitally important for efficiency, pedal return and life of the brake system.
RH665 has been tested and found compatible with all rubbers and metals commonly used in brake systems and will not damage them. It also means, of course, that RH665 is entirely street legal.
Recommended for racing conditions only – this is the ultimate in racing brake fluid!
- DOT3 and DOT4
- Wet boiling point 270°C / 518°F
- Dry boiling point 310°C / 590°F
- Available in 1 litre plastic bottles
Castrol SRF Racing Brake Fluid is an ultra high performance product formulated specifically to satisfy the ever increasing stresses placed upon the braking systems used in international motorsport. Castrol SRF is less hygroscopic than conventional brake fluids – it absorbs less water in a given time. Secondly, unlike conventional glycol ether fluids, Castrol SRF reacts chemically with the absorbed water to reduce its adverse effects, thus preventing the fluid’s high temperature performance and safety margins from deteriorating as rapidly as they would otherwise do.
TECHNICAL NOTE: Mixing Castrol SRF and conventional brake fluids will reduce the benefits of Castrol SRF. It is strongly recommended that conventional brake fluids be drained from the system before flushing and re-filling with Castrol SRF.
Read more product information
Caliper Temperature Labels
An essential tool for measuring temperature of calipers, discs and other components (heat exchangers, transmissions and differentials).
- Easy to use - Easy to Read - Colour changes to black when rating is exceeded.
- Temperature range of 121°C (249.8°F) to 280°C (536°F)
- Packaged in books of 10 strips
PFC High Performance Gloves
Made of high quality materials, our mechanic gloves are the same design and quality as the ones used by top race professionals around the world.
- FreeFlex Airprene material
- 3mm impact absorbing gel padding
- Tough Spandex top material
- Hidden seams and snug fit
- Available in S, M, L, XL and XXL