FIND by VEHICLE
FIND by MEASUREMENT
FIND by PRODUCT CODE
Enter a Performance Friction or other manufacturer's Product Code (code only):
FOLLOW US ON
With over 7 years of design research and metallurgical development, Performance Friction was awarded 3 separate patents for our computer vision based machining process, full floating Direct Drive™ attachment system, and advanced slot pattern. Since first hitting the track in 1998, PFC race discs have won more major championships than any other race disc on the market. Ask any professional racer and you’ll learn about the numerous benefits of Performance Friction’s disc technology.
Being the leading disc manufacturer for all professional race series has its benefits. Racing is the ultimate test of disc design, durability and functionality. Our research and development for racing is directly related to how we manufacture our line of disc brake rotors for passenger cars, trucks, fleet vehicles and sports cars. A combination of breakthrough proprietary technologies reduces vibration, eliminates noise and enhances rotor life.
- Patented slot pattern for more bite, improved release, more efficient pad cleaning and improved thermal stability [36 slots]
- Patented dimple design for street applications gives quieter performance, while still maintaining the bite, release, pad cleaning and thermal stability characteristics of our slot pattern disc
- High Carbon Alloy with copper and molybdenum for high temperature strength and crack resistance
- Aircraft quality heat treatment for micro structure alignment and durability
- Runout less than .0005 inches and thickness variation less than .0002 inches reduces Judder and Pulsation
- Vanes turned OD and ID for balance to reduce thermal warping and vibration
- 47 or more vanes for superior thermal capacity
- Surface finish less than .7 microns
- 100% measured and inspected to meet strict tolerance specifications